Fiction, reality or a blend of both, top storytellers will tell you that in a multiplatform world it is still all about the story. But which platform should serve as the anchor and how do you prioritize what platforms you use and when? How can they work together? Where does the budget come from and how do you measure success? Should technology lead the storytellers or vice versa? And, when the audience literally becomes part of the story, how do you control them? Join moderator Brian Seth Hurst, host of [itvt]'s StoryCentric video column, as he digs into the methods and the madness of multiplatform, interactive storytelling with a panel composed of pioneers of the genre and an executive from a cable network with a history of embracing new media.
- Brian Clark (CEO, GMD Studios)
- Lisa Hsia (EVP of Digital Media, Bravo)
- Brian Seth Hurst (CEO, The Opportunity Management Company, moderator)
- Mike Monello (Executive Creative Director, Campfire)
- Tawny Schlieski (Media Portfolio Manager, Interaction and Experience Research Group, Intel Labs)