This session brings together leaders from multiple areas of the industry to discuss current and future developments in interactive TV advertising.
Questions to be addressed include:
- What will interactive advertising look like?
- Do past interactive TV trials or current user behavior on the Internet provide any clues as to which kinds of interactive TV advertising will prove most effective going forward?
- What types of advertisers will benefit most from interactive TV advertising?
- What metrics will be used to measure performance?
- How will the relationship between the emerging fields of interactive and addressable / targeted advertising develop over the coming year or so?
- And what still has to happen before interactive TV advertising is ubiquitous?
From The TV of Tomorrow Show 2010 (TVOT10) - May 3-4-5 in San Francisco, CA at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA). thetvoftomorrowshow.com
Please let us know which TVOT sessions you think should be released as video!