[itvt] is pleased to announce The Interface Showcase at TVOT NYC 2013, a contest and exhibit that will honor the best TV and video User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) designs of 2013.
- A Contest and Exhibit that Honors the Best TV and Video UI/UX Designs of 2013
- Sponsors Include EPAM and TMS
Here's how it works...
1) From now through November 20th, companies and individuals are invited to submit their nominations--including both deployed and not-yet-deployed projects, and even imaginative visions
of television's design future--to email@example.com. Nominations should include:
- a link to a video, a slide presentation, screenshots or a mock-up of the nominated project;
- a short description of the nominated project;
- a short explanation of what makes it a great and groundbreaking UI/UX design.
2) TVOT's "Dragons of Design" (our braintrust of prominent TV and video designers from such companies as EPAM, Yahoo, W12 Studios, Code & Theory and others) will then select finalists in several categories (e.g. best UI's/UX's for Recommendations/Metadata/Discovery, for Synchronized Second-Screen Programming and Advertising, for TV Everywhere, for Connected TV, and more: the exact categories will be determined by [itvt] and the Dragons of Design based on the range of nominations received).
3) Finalists will be invited to exhibit their projects in a special gallery in a prominent location at TVOT NYC 2013 (December 11th in New York City--last chance to purchase discounted tickets here!). Each finalist will receive one free ticket to the show.
4) In a special session at TVOT NYC 2013, the "Dragons of Design" will evaluate and debate the finalists and select a grand prize winner. The session will be interactive, with the audience being invited to choose a "People's Choice" winner in addition.
5) In addition to being honored at TVOT NYC 2013, winners and finalists will be showcased on the [itvt] and TVOT Web sites, as well as in a special issue of the [itvt] newsletter that will be published in the New Year.
- Have questions about nominating a project or projects? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in sponsoring the Interface Showcase at TVOT NYC 2013? Sponsor benefits include logo visibility at TVOT NYC 2013 and in the [itvt] newsletter and Web site, as well as tickets to the show, and a special page on the [itvt] Web site where you can showcase the latest UI/UX designs from your company and its clients. Email us at: email@example.com, or call: (415) 824-5806.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!