- The TV of Tomorrow Show's 10th-Anniversary Celebration Continues with our Annual East Coast Event, Thursday December 8th, at New York's Famous SVA Theatre
- TVOT NYC 2016 Will Feature 100+ Expert Speakers and Panelists; Hands-On Exhibits, Workshops and Master Classes; Unparalleled Opportunities for Networking and Deal-Making; Our Popular Holiday Party; and Much, Much More
- Advanced-Advertising Leader, Videology, Has Signed on as Show's Premier Sponsor
- Tickets on Sale Now: Special Early-Bird and Group Rates Available
[itvt] is pleased to announce that TVOT NYC 2016, our seventh annual East Coast TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT) event, will take place Thursday, December 8th at New York's famous SVA Theatre (333 W. 23rd Street).
TVOT NYC packs all the excitement of our flagship TV of Tomorrow Show, which is marking its 10th anniversary this year, into a highly focused, dialog-driven, one-day "intensive." The show--which is carefully designed to encourage networking and deal-making--enables the pay-TV and OTT operators, device manufacturers, social media companies, entrepreneurs and technologists who are building the TV and video platforms of tomorrow to engage in a productive exchange of ideas with the brands, broadcasters, networks, agencies, data/measurement specialists, marketers, investors, producers, developers, designers, storytellers, social-video influencers, and other stakeholders upon whom the success of those platforms depends.
Once again, we will be offering sponsors and exhibitors a range of innovative and effective ways to drive awareness of their brand. We are pleased to announce that advanced-advertising leader, Videology, has already signed on as TVOT NYC 2016's Premier Sponsor!
As previous attendees can attest (see testimonials below), TVOT and TVOT NYC consistently attract a veritable "who's who" of the interactive/advanced-TV, pay-TV, OTT-TV, advertising, broadcasting/programming, data/measurement, consumer-electronics and social-video industries. The shows have been widely praised for offering a uniquely inspiring, rewarding and enjoyable experience, unlike any other tradeshow or conference. Moreover, over the past few years, they have become the events of choice for established TV players to meet and network with the creative and business communities that have emerged on YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Periscope, YouNow, Twitch and other social-video platforms to address the rapidly evolving viewing habits and programming preferences of Millennials and Gen Z. They have also become one of the leading venues for the exploration of the relationship between big data and advanced advertising.
As the end-of-year event-of-record for the advanced-TV/video industry, TVOT NYC 2016 will also provide attendees with their last, best opportunity to fully understand the significance of the many industry developments that have taken place in 2016, and to hone their strategic grasp of the key issues that will be shaping the industry in the New Year.
Web Site: http://www.thetvoftomorrowshow.com
Follow on Twitter: @tvotshow or @tswedlow
- To find out more about discounted EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION (40% off if you purchase your tickets by September 12th!), click here
- To find out more about SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITION opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-608-4766. Please note that we are very happy to work with your marketing department to develop creative, custom sponsorship packages that are specifically tailored to your company's communications needs.
- To find out more about holding a WORKSHOP/MASTER CLASS session at the show, where you can showcase your company's solutions and services--or its vision for the television of tomorrow--contact us at email@example.com or 415-608-4766
- To find out more about SPEAKING opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-608-4766
- To view TESTIMONIALS from sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and attendees about our two most recent TV of Tomorrow Show events (TVOT SF 2016, June 7th-8th; and TVOT NYC 2015, December 3rd), click here
- For a video overview of TVOT SF 2016, click here
- For a video overview of TVOT NYC 2015, click here
- For a gallery of photos from TVOT SF 2016, click here
- For a gallery of photos from TVOT NYC 2015, click here
- To explore the TV of Tomorrow Show Web site, click here
- To discuss TVOT NYC 2016, or to give us feedback and suggestions (including new technologies you would like to see showcased, topics you would like to see discussed, and creative ideas for how your company can sponsor the show), email us at email@example.com or 415-608-4766
More About Our Shows
San Francisco (June) New York City (December)
Our annual Spring/Summer West Coast conference in San Francisco is the global gathering for executives, technologists and creatives working in the Interactive and Multiplatform Television industry/community. The two day conference is also the venue for the presentation of the highly regarded Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television, presented by [itvt] since 2004.
Our annual Fall/Winter East Coast conference in New York City is called TVOT NYC Intensive. This event packs the TV of Tomorrow Show experience into a one-day, three-track 'Intensive.'"
Who Attends TVOT?
58% - C-Level (CEO, CTO, President, Chairman, Managing Director, etc.)
28% - EVP, SVP
14% - Management
72% North America
2% South America
Types of Companies?
Operators (Cable, Telco, Satellite), Broadcasters & Studios, Connected TV and OTT Specialists, Platform & Software Developers, Design Firms, Retailers, Investment & VCs, Ad Agencies & Brands, Content Developers/Producers, Manufacturers of CE Equipment, Hardware Developers, Strategic Marketing & Business Development, Social Media Companies, Big Data & Measurement, Transmedia Developers, Media & Press, Trade Organizations, Governments, Law Firms
Seth Haberman, CEO, Visible World presenting his vision in a special presentation called "A Look Forward."
What People Are Saying About The TV of Tomorrow Show
For multiple testimonials, please click here.
A Different Kind of Event...
While [itvt]'s TV of Tomorrow Show events feature an exhibit hall, keynotes and panel sessions, that's where their similarity to other industry conferences and tradeshows ends:
- They are the only industry events to focus on the production, delivery, user experience and business of interactive and advanced TV across multiple platforms and media (e.g. pay-TV, smart TV, tablets, smartphones, OTT, social networks, VOD, game consoles, programming, advertising, tcommerce, transmedia "storyworlds," VR, wearables, social broadcasting, etc.)
- Ensuring that attendees are able to meet and schmooze with the right people is a primary focus of the events. One of our principal goals is to introduce to one another people and companies with complementary visions and solutions.
- The events are not "pay-for-play": speakers are selected for their expertise alone, not because they, or the company they represent, have paid a speaker's fee.
- The events' panel sessions are developed through an ongoing dialog with the readership of the [itvt] newsletter, allowing us to ensure that they are topical, timely and accurately reflect the interests and concerns of the industry.
- The panel sessions are highly interactive, with debates, open mics, polls and other features designed to promote discussion.
- The events also offer in-depth Workshop/Master Class sessions, where smaller groups of participants have the opportunity to dialog with leading industry experts and explore new technologies, platforms and media in a more focused and hands-on way.
- The events feature innovative staging, designed to facilitate debate and communication between panelists and interaction with attendees.
- The events are designed to promote cross-pollination between the interactive/multiplatform TV community and other creative communities, such as artists, performers, fashion designers, interactive storytellers, independent filmmakers, YouTube creators, live social broadcasters, and more.
- Finally, the events are designed to be fun. They feature entertainments, challenges, contests, and a range of other social activities.
What Attendees Will Gain at the Conference
- An understanding of how the interactive multiplatform television industry is structured, how it works, what the key technologies are, and who the key players and industry leaders are.
- An understanding of the pressing technological and marketing challenges that need to be overcome as television becomes interactive, social and multiplatform.
- An understanding of the emerging business models that are made possible by interactive multiplatform television, and an understanding of where the real business opportunities are in this space.
- An understanding of how social networking, connected-TV devices, tablets, smartphones, cloud-based computing, gestural control technologies, augmented reality, clickable broadband video, transmedia narratives, authentication and other emerging phenomena are impacting the television space.
- An insider's view of some cutting-edge interactive/multiplatform TV technologies that are currently in stealth mode.
- An opportunity to meet in person, engage in dialog with, and even influence some of the most important people shaping the interactive multiplatform TV universe today.