San Francisco (June) New York City (December)
Our annual Spring/Summer West Coast conference in San Francisco is the global gathering for executives, technologists and creatives working in the Interactive and Multiplatform Television industry/community. The two day conference is also the venue for the presentation of the highly regarded Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television, presented by [itvt] since 2004.
Our annual Fall/Winter East Coast conference in New York City is called TVOT NYC Intensive. This event packs the TV of Tomorrow Show experience into a one-day, three-track 'Intensive.'"
Who Attends TVOT?
58% - C-Level (CEO, CTO, President, Chairman, Managing Director, etc.)
28% - EVP, SVP
14% - Management
72% North America
2% South America
Types of Companies?
Operators (Cable, Telco, Satellite), Broadcasters & Studios, Connected TV and OTT Specialists, Platform & Software Developers, Design Firms, Retailers, Investment & VCs, Ad Agencies & Brands, Content Developers/Producers, Manufacturers of CE Equipment, Hardware Developers, Strategic Marketing & Business Development, Social Media Companies, Big Data & Measurement, Transmedia Developers, Media & Press, Trade Organizations, Governments, Law Firms
Seth Haberman, CEO, Visible World presenting his vision in a special presentation called "A Look Forward."
What People Are Saying About The TV of Tomorrow Show
For multiple testimonials, please click here.
A Different Kind of Event...
While [itvt]'s TV of Tomorrow Show events feature an exhibit hall, keynotes and panel sessions, that's where their similarity to other industry conferences and tradeshows ends:
- They are the only industry events to focus on the production, delivery, user experience and business of interactive and advanced TV across multiple platforms and media (e.g. pay-TV, smart TV, tablets, smartphones, OTT, social networks, VOD, game consoles, programming, advertising, tcommerce, transmedia "storyworlds," VR, wearables, social broadcasting, etc.)
- Ensuring that attendees are able to meet and schmooze with the right people is a primary focus of the events. One of our principal goals is to introduce to one another people and companies with complementary visions and solutions.
- The events are not "pay-for-play": speakers are selected for their expertise alone, not because they, or the company they represent, have paid a speaker's fee.
- The events' panel sessions are developed through an ongoing dialog with the readership of the [itvt] newsletter, allowing us to ensure that they are topical, timely and accurately reflect the interests and concerns of the industry.
- The panel sessions are highly interactive, with debates, open mics, polls and other features designed to promote discussion.
- The events also offer in-depth Workshop/Master Class sessions, where smaller groups of participants have the opportunity to dialog with leading industry experts and explore new technologies, platforms and media in a more focused and hands-on way.
- The events feature innovative staging, designed to facilitate debate and communication between panelists and interaction with attendees.
- The events are designed to promote cross-pollination between the interactive/multiplatform TV community and other creative communities, such as artists, performers, fashion designers, interactive storytellers, independent filmmakers, YouTube creators, live social broadcasters, and more.
- Finally, the events are designed to be fun. They feature entertainments, challenges, contests, and a range of other social activities.
What Attendees Will Gain at the Conference
- An understanding of how the interactive multiplatform television industry is structured, how it works, what the key technologies are, and who the key players and industry leaders are.
- An understanding of the pressing technological and marketing challenges that need to be overcome as television becomes interactive, social and multiplatform.
- An understanding of the emerging business models that are made possible by interactive multiplatform television, and an understanding of where the real business opportunities are in this space.
- An understanding of how social networking, connected-TV devices, tablets, smartphones, cloud-based computing, gestural control technologies, augmented reality, clickable broadband video, transmedia narratives, authentication and other emerging phenomena are impacting the television space.
- An insider's view of some cutting-edge interactive/multiplatform TV technologies that are currently in stealth mode.
- An opportunity to meet in person, engage in dialog with, and even influence some of the most important people shaping the interactive multiplatform TV universe today.