Our annual Spring/Summer West Coast conference in San Francisco is the global gathering for executives, technologists and creatives working in the Interactive and Multiplatform Television industry/community. The two day conference is also the venue for the presentation of the highly regarded Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television, presented by [itvt] since 2004.
Our annual Fall/Winter East Coast conference in New York City is called TVOT NYC Intensive. This event packs the TV of Tomorrow Show experience into a one-day, three-track 'Intensive.'"
Who Attends TVOT?
58% - C-Level (CEO, CTO, President, Chairman, Managing Director, etc.)
28% - EVP, SVP
14% - Management
72% North America
2% South America
Types of Companies?
Operators (Cable, Telco, Satellite), Broadcasters & Studios, Connected TV and OTT Specialists, Platform & Software Developers, Design Firms, Retailers, Investment & VCs, Ad Agencies & Brands, Content Developers/Producers, Manufacturers of CE Equipment, Hardware Developers, Strategic Marketing & Business Development, Social Media Companies, Big Data & Measurement, Transmedia Developers, Media & Press, Trade Organizations, Governments, Law Firms
Seth Haberman, CEO, Visible World presenting his vision in a special presentation called "A Look Forward."
What People Are Saying About The TV of Tomorrow Show
For multiple testimonials, please click here.
A Different Kind of Event...
While [itvt]'s TV of Tomorrow Show events feature an exhibit hall and panel sessions, that's where their similarity to other industry conferences and tradeshows ends:
- They are the only industry events to focus on the production, delivery, user experience and business of interactive and advanced TV across multiple platforms and media (e.g. pay TV, smart TV, tablets, smartphones, OTT, social networks, VOD, game consoles, programming, advertising, tcommerce, transmedia "storyworlds," VR, wearables, etc.)
- Ensuring that attendees are able to meet and schmooze with the right people is a primary focus of the events. One of our principal goals is to introduce to one another people and companies with complementary visions and solutions.
- The events are not "pay-for-play": speakers are selected for their expertise alone, not because they, or the company they represent, have paid a speaker's fee.
- The events' panel sessions are developed through an ongoing dialog with the readership of the [itvt] newsletter, allowing us to ensure that they are topical, timely and accurately reflect the interests and concerns of the industry.
- The panel sessions are highly interactive, with debates, open mics, polls and other features designed to promote discussion.
- The events also offer in-depth Workshop/Master Class sessions, where smaller groups of participants have the opportunity to dialog with leading industry experts and explore new technologies, platforms and media in a more focused and hands-on way.
- The events feature innovative staging, designed to facilitate debate and communication between panelists and interaction with attendees.
- The events are designed to promote cross-pollination between the interactive/multiplatform TV community and other creative communities, such as artists, performers, fashion designers, interactive storytellers, independent filmmakers, YouTube creators, and more.
- Finally, the events are designed to be fun. They feature entertainments, challenges, contests, and a range of other social activities. Our new home in the Presidio will also allow attendees to take advantage of a range of recreational options, including golfing, bowling and bicycle riding.
What Attendees Will Gain at the Conference
- An understanding of how the interactive multiplatform television industry is structured, how it works, what the key technologies are, and who the key players and industry leaders are.
- An understanding of the pressing technological and marketing challenges that need to be overcome as television becomes interactive, social and multiplatform.
- An understanding of the emerging business models that are made possible by interactive multiplatform television, and an understanding of where the real business opportunities are in this space.
- An understanding of how social networking, connected-TV devices, tablets, smartphones, cloud-based computing, gestural control technologies, augmented reality, clickable broadband video, transmedia narratives, authentication and other emerging phenomena are impacting the television space.
- An insider's view of some cutting-edge interactive/multiplatform TV technologies that are currently in stealth mode.
- An opportunity to meet in person, engage in dialog with, and even influence some of the most important people shaping the interactive multiplatform TV universe today.