Nominations are closed currently, but you can send submissions any time for the TVOT SF 2015 Awards by email!
2014 Winners are named here:
[itvt]'s Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television, now in their twelfth year, will be presented at The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014 (Dates TBA in San Francisco).
The Awards recognize excellence in nine categories:
- "Most Significant Impact": the company or organization that has had the most significant impact on the industry as a whole over the past year (i.e. May 17th, 2013 through May 9th, 2015);
- "Most Significant Newcomer": the company or organization that was the most significant newcomer/breakthrough player of the past year;
- "Most Significant Technology, Platform or Product": the company or organization that invented the most innovative and disruptive technology, platform or product of the past year;
- "Most Significant Content Offering": the company or organization that created the most innovative and disruptive content offering of the past year;
- "Most Innovative Design or User Interface": the company or organization that created the most innovative and disruptive design/user interface/content-navigation schema of the past year;
- "Achievement in Advanced Advertising": the company, organization or individual that did the most to realize the promise of advanced advertising (including such areas as operator-driven single-screen advertising, connected-TV advertising, second-screen/social-TV advertising, addressable advertising, dynamic advertising insertion, transmedia advertising, interactive branded content, measurement, programmatic buying, data usage, and more) over the past year;
- "Individual Leadership I": an individual who demonstrated notable leadership in the interactive, multiplatform TV industry over the past year, and whose efforts helped move that industry forward;
- "Individual Leadership II": an individual who demonstrated notable leadership in the interactive, multiplatform TV industry over the past year, and whose efforts helped move that industry forward;
- "ITV All-Star": an individual who has a long-term track record of leadership in the interactive television industry, and who is an appropriate candidate for membership in an ITV Hall of Fame.
An online nomination form for the Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television is available HERE: http://thetvoftomorrowshow.com/leadership-awards-nomination
If you wish, you may send supporting materials:
- as .pdf attachments (1-2 pages max) in an email to email@example.com
- as hyperlinks to text, images or videos (YouTube/Vimeo/embed code) in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesse Redniss - Individual Leadership & Most Significan Content for "Psych: The S#cial Sector"
Channing Dawson, Scripps Networks - ITV All-Star
Sam Pemberton - ITV All-Star and Founding Sponsor of TVOT
Turner's "Falling Skies" - Most Innovative Design or User Experience - Rebecca Rusk Lim
Mindshare for AmEx TV - Achievement in Advanced Advertising - Larry Samuels
Dijit - Most Significant Newcomer - Jeremy Toeman, CEO