This session -- moderated by Rick Howe, author of the [itvt] column, "The iTV Doctor Is In!" -- will bring together representatives of some of the leading companies in the Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) space, in order to help attendees understand this rapidly emerging field. The good doctor will examine the different ways in which these companies' ACR solutions are linking TV programs to interactive and social-media experiences on companion devices; dissect the technologies that underlie those solutions; diagnose their respective advantages and disadvantages; and offer a prognosis of how they will impact the interactive TV space -- and the television industry in general -- over the coming months and years.
- Adam Cahan, CEO, IntoNow
- Evan Krauss, EVP of Advertising Sales, Shazam
- Rick Howe, The iTV Doctor (moderator)
- Mike Petrocelli, VP Sales and Business Development, The Americas, Civolution
- Ajay Shah, CEO, Spot411/TVplus
- Arvind Singh, CEO, Aleph Labs/BeyondTV
- Aimee Viles, VP, New Media, Bravo Media