Now that addressable TV advertising has launched and appears set to continue to expand, a new ecosystem for planning, buying, selling and measuring this advertising will likely emerge. This ecosystem will look very different from that of traditional TV and may resemble more that of display advertising on the Internet. If so, will we soon have an alphabet soup of intermediaries in addressable TV advertising, just as we have in display -- such as DSP's, SSP's, DMP's, exchanges, etc?
This session will see a panel of experts, with a wide range of expertise across the advertising ecosystem, discuss and debate how this new addressable TV ecosystem will emerge, what its drivers and impediments are, how it will be similar to and different from display, and which players stand to win and which to lose.
- Chris Allen (VP/Director of Video Innovation, SMGx)
- Bruce A. Biegel (Managing Director, Winterberry Group)
- Pravin Chandiramani (VP of Business Development, Simulmedia)
- Walt Horstman (SVP of Media Solutions, Visible World, moderator)
- Jonathan Ricard (SVP of Digital, IXI Data)