This session builds on Tuesday's opening session ("ITV Today: The Operator Perspective") in order to explore how broadcasters, networks and advertising agencies are developing a business on top of the single-screen ITV technology infrastructure that cable, satellite and telco-TV operators have put in place over the past few years. The session will also examine how the emerging business of ITV is likely to evolve going forward. In addition to outlining their own ITV strategies and lessons learned, panelists will discuss how the ITV business ecosystem is organized today; assess strategies for evangelizing the business case for ITV to advertisers and other key players; enumerate the opportunities and challenges that are key to making interactivity a routine consideration in multiplatform campaign development; and identify the factors that are likely to impact the evolution of the ITV business going forward.
- Mike Bologna, Director of Emerging Communications, GroupM
- Bruce Dennler, SVP of Agency Relations, Canoe Ventures
- Craig Leddy, Principal, Interactive TV Works (moderator)
- Peter Low, President and CEO, Ensequence
- Bill Rosolie, EVP of Advertising Sales, Rainbow Media
- Jen Soch, SVP/Activation Director, MediaVest