This highly interactive, dialog-driven session will -- as its title suggests -- see representatives from companies that have worked extensively with EBIF technology coming together to draw up a wishlist for how that spec -- as well as cable's tru2way spec -- should be developed going forward. Panelists will also share their thoughts on EBIF's and tru2way's relationships to other technologies, including IPTV and connected TV. The audience will be strongly encouraged to engage in discussion with the panelists and help them develop their wishlist -- which will be published shortly afterwards in the [itvt] newsletter and Web site.
- Clayton Banks (President and Executive Producer, Ember Media, moderator)
- Brandon Brown (CEO, Zodiac Interactive)
- Enzo D'Anna (Director of Sales, Americas, Strategy and Technology)
- Ellen Dudar (Chief Product Officer, FourthWall Media)
- Aslam Khader (Chief Technology and Product Officer, Ensequence)
- John Maguire (Director of Product Strategy, TV technology, S3 Group)
- Frank Sandoval (Principal Architect, CableLabs)