Sanjay Macwan, CTO of NBCUniversal Media Labs, TVOT NYC 2014
We are now accepting speaker/panelist proposals and welcome your suggestions for topics you would like to see covered on our upcoming TV of Tomorrow Show SF 2015 (San Francisco) event's schedule!
Uniquely among tradeshows, the TV of Tomorrow Show features an agenda that is developed through ongoing dialog with the industry.
Please contact Tracy Swedlow, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806, to discuss your proposal. Please include:
- Name of names of speakers of interests
- Title, bio, and short bulleted list of interests or areas of expertise
- Title(s) and description(s) of suggested session(s) (optional)
Also, please note that [itvt] is not a pay-for-play organization and that speakers do not have to pay any fee to participate in our TVOT events.
TVOT NYC 2014
- Rich Greenfield, Managing Director/Media and Technology Analyst, BTIG
- Tim Hanlon, CEO, The Vertere Group (Moderator-speaking)
- Sally Hubbard, VP/Senior Antitrust Correspondent, The Capitol Forum
- Hal J. Singer, Principal, Economists Incorporated
TVOT NYC 2014
- Carol Davidsen, CEO, cir.cl (Director of Integration and Media Targeting for the Obama 2012 Campaign)
- Denise MacDonell, VP of Product Management and Marketing, This Technology
- Lenny Melamedas, Executive Vice President, AdGorilla
- Chris Monteferrante, VP/Head of Advertising Sales, AT&T AdWorks
- Chris Pizzurro, Head of Product, Sales and Marketing, Canoe (Moderator-speaking)
- Jamie Power, Senior Partner, Addressable Television at MODI Media
TVOT SF 2014
Alex Fishman of NAGRA speaking during their HTML5 masterclass
TVOT SF 2013
Pictured top Left to Right: Aimee Viles, Jamie Cutburth, Amy Troiano, Lisa Hsia, Rich Foster, David Serwatka