[itvt] Presents...TVOT SF 2014
[itvt] is pleased to announce that the eighth annual TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT) will take place June 10th-11th (Tuesday-Wednesday) at San Francisco's famous Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
TVOT attracts a veritable "who's who" of the interactive TV, pay-TV, advertising and broadcasting/programming industries. The event--which is carefully designed to encourage networking and deal-making--enables the pay-TV operators, consumer electronics manufacturers, social media companies, entrepreneurs and technologists who are building the TV platforms of tomorrow to engage in a productive exchange of ideas with the brands, broadcasters, networks, agencies, marketers, investors, producers/creators, developers, designers, storytellers and other stakeholders upon whom the success of those platforms depends. It has been widely praised for offering a completely unique, inspiring and enjoyable experience, unlike any other tradeshow or conference.
- To find out more about discounted early-bird REGISTRATION (40% off if you purchase your ticket by February 28th!), click here
- To find out more about SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITION opportunities, contact us at email@example.com or 415-824-5806. Please note that we are very happy to work with your marketing department to develop creative, custom sponsorship packages that are specifically tailored to your company's communications needs.
- To find out more about holding a WORKSHOP/MASTER CLASS session at the show, where you can showcase your company's solutions and services--or its vision for the television of tomorrow--contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806
- To find out more about renting private meeting and demo rooms at the show, contact us at email@example.com or 415-824-5806
- To find out more about SPEAKING opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806
- To find out more about the TVOT HACKATHON, which will take place on the weekend before the show, and which we will be announcing shortly, contact us at email@example.com or 415-824-5806
- To see what sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and attendees HAD TO SAY about our two most recent TV of Tomorrow Show events (TVOT NYC 2013, December 10th; and The TV of Tomorrow Show 2013, June 25th-26th), click here
- For a VIDEO overview of The TV of Tomorrow Show 2013, click here
- For a gallery of PHOTOS from The TV of Tomorrow Show 2013, click here
- To explore the TV of Tomorrow Show Web SITE, click here
- To discuss TVOT 2014, or to give us FEEDBACK and SUGGESTIONS (including new technologies you would like to see showcased, topics you would like to see discussed, and creative ideas for how your company can sponsor the show), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracy Swedlow, Executive Producer, 415-824-5806 (office) 415-608-4766 (mobile), email@example.com