[itvt] Presents...TVOT SF 2015
[itvt] is pleased to announce that the ninth
annual TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT)
will take place June 23rd-24th
(Tuesday-Wednesday) in a spectacular new location that will not only accommodate the show's continued growth, but provide a wealth of benefits to sponsors, exhibitors and attendees: The Golden Gate Club
in San Francisco's Presidio National Park.
The new location will enable us to offer sponsors and exhibitors a range of new options, including innovative ways to drive awareness of their brand, and the ability to reserve private demo/meeting/hospitality rooms. It will also allow us to offer attendees a uniquely beautiful and memorable indoor-outdoor environment that will facilitate social interaction and enhance the show's signature focus on networking and business development with a number of exciting recreational opportunities.
As previous attendees can attest (see testimonials below), TVOT attracts a veritable "who's who" of the interactive TV, MVPD, advertising and broadcasting/programming industries. The event--which is carefully designed to encourage networking and deal-making--enables the pay-TV operators, consumer electronics manufacturers, social media companies, entrepreneurs and technologists who are building the TV platforms of tomorrow to engage in a productive exchange of ideas with the brands, broadcasters, networks, agencies, marketers, investors, producers/creators, developers, designers, storytellers and other stakeholders upon whom the success of those platforms depends. It has been widely praised for offering a completely unique, inspiring and enjoyable experience, unlike any other tradeshow or conference.
- To find out more about discounted EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION (40% off if you purchase your ticket by February 28th!), click here
- To find out more about SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITION opportunities, contact us at email@example.com or 415-824-5806. Please note that we are very happy to work with your marketing department to develop creative, custom sponsorship packages that are specifically tailored to your company's communications needs.
- To find out more about holding a WORKSHOP/MASTER CLASS session at the show, where you can showcase your company's solutions and services--or its vision for the television of tomorrow--contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806
- To find out more about reserving PRIVATE DEMO/MEETING/HOSPITALITY ROOMS at the show, contact us at email@example.com or 415-824-5806
- To find out more about SPEAKING opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806
- To view TESTIMONIALS from sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and attendees about our two most recent TV of Tomorrow Show events (TVOT NYC 2014 and TVOT 2014), click here
- For a video overview of TVOT 2014, click here
- For a gallery of photos from TVOT 2014 and TVOT NYC 2014, click here
- For directions to the Golden Gate Club, and for information on accommodation and transportation options, click here
- To discuss TVOT 2015, or to give us feedback and suggestions (including new technologies you would like to see showcased, topics you would like to see discussed, and creative ideas for how your company can sponsor the show), email us at email@example.com
Tracy Swedlow, Executive Producer, 415-824-5806 (office) 415-608-4766 (mobile), firstname.lastname@example.org