Seth Haberman, CEO, Visible World; Don Dulchinos, SVP of Advanced Services, CableLabs; Gary Lauder, Managing Partner, Lauder Partners; Stephanie Otto, CEO, Brainstorm Communications
TVOT NYC 2013 will offer three tracks, featuring over 100 industry-expert speakers and panelists:
- The Today Track will focus on the hard data that can be gleaned--and the lessons that can be learned--from the many deployments of interactive, social and advanced TV that are already in the field today. Representatives from the operators, technology providers, CE manufacturers, broadcasters, networks, advertising agencies, brands, social media companies, UI/UX designers, application developers and other players that are currently implementing interactive, multiplatform, and social television in the US and beyond will present examples of their work, and provide attendees with new deployment statistics, reports from the field, best practices and other insider insights.
- The Tomorrow Track will provide attendees with the opportunity to explore how the various platforms, technologies, screens, standards, content genres and business models that make up today's interactive/social/advanced TV space are likely to evolve over the coming months and years, and to identify new technologies, new forms of programming, new monetization strategies, and other developments that are likely to impact the space in the future. Highly interactive, dialog-driven sessions will enable attendees not only to hear from the companies, organizations and people that are shaping the future of interactive/multiplatform/social/advanced TV, but to question those experts and provide them with feedback on their efforts.
- The Workshop/Master Class Track will provide smaller groups of attendees with a more intimate and hands-on environment in which to: 1) see and learn about promising new interactive, social and advanced TV technologies, standards and business strategies; 2) get their questions and concerns answered by subject matter experts; and 3) gain practical skills for implementing new TV experiences.
In addition to these three tracks, the event will feature:
- Vendor booths and private meeting rooms.
- [itvt]'s annual holiday party, where attendees will have the opportunity to rub shoulders with many of the most influential figures shaping tomorrow's television.
Dr. Duane Varan, Chief Research Officer of the Disney Media & Advertising Lab in Austin, Texas--a role he holds concurrently with his appointment as Professor and Executive Director of Audience Labs at Murdoch University in Australia