[itvt] is pleased to announce that TVOT NYC 2014, our fifth annual East Coast TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT) event, will take place Tuesday, December 9th at New York's famous SVA Theatre (333 W. 23rd Street)--a new location that offers unparalleled 4K UHD audio-visual capabilities, as well as ample capacity to accommodate the show's ongoing growth. The Milton Glaser-designed facility, which is part of the School of Visual Arts, has been described as "the cultural center" of Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood.
TVOT NYC packs all the excitement of our flagship TV of Tomorrow Show (spring 2015, San Francisco)--now in its ninth year--into a highly focused, dialog-driven, one-day "intensive." The show--which is carefully designed to encourage networking and deal-making--enables the pay-TV operators, consumer electronics manufacturers, social media companies, entrepreneurs and technologists who are building the TV platforms of tomorrow to engage in a productive exchange of ideas with the brands, broadcasters, networks, agencies, marketers, investors, producers/creators, developers, designers, storytellers and other stakeholders upon whom the success of those platforms depends. TVOT NYC consistently attracts a veritable "who's who" of the interactive TV, pay-TV, advertising and broadcasting/programming industries, and has been widely praised for offering a uniquely inspiring, rewarding and enjoyable experience, unlike any other tradeshow or conference.
As the end-of-year event-of-record for the interactive/advanced-TV industry, TVOT NYC 2014 will also provide attendees with their last, best opportunity to fully understand the significance of the many industry developments that have taken place in 2014, and to hone their strategic grasp of the key issues that will be shaping the industry in the New Year.
Web Site: http://www.thetvoftomorrowshow.com
Follow on Twitter: @tvotshow or @tswedlow
- To find out more about discounted early-bird REGISTRATION (40% off if you purchase your ticket by September 10th!), click here
- To find out more about SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITION opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or . Please note that we are very happy to work with your marketing department to develop creative, custom sponsorship packages that are specifically tailored to your company's communications needs.
- To find out more about holding a WORKSHOP/MASTER CLASS session at the show, where you can showcase your company's solutions and services--or its vision for the television of tomorrow--contact us at email@example.com or
- To find out more about SPEAKING opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- To view TESTIMONIALS from sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and attendees about our two most recent TV of Tomorrow Show events (The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014, June 10th-11th; and TVOT NYC 2013, December 10th), click here
- For a video overview of The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014, click here
- For a video overview of TVOT NYC 2013, click here
- For a gallery of photos from The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014, click here
- To explore the TV of Tomorrow Show Web site, click here
- To discuss TVOT NYC 2014, or to give us feedback and suggestions (including new technologies you would like to see showcased, topics you would like to see discussed, and creative ideas for how your company can sponsor the show), email us at email@example.com
- Hotel Information can be found here