TVOT NYC 2013 (Wednesday, December 11th, 450 West 31st Street, New York, NY--10th, 12th and Penthouse Floors) is just two days away.
Click here to purchase your tickets.
Click here to view the Schedule of Sessions, including late-breaking updates.
The event features well over 100 industry-leading speakers, unveiling and debating the TV of Tomorrow in panel sessions such as:
- TV Everywhere: Catalyst for the TV of Tomorrow?
- Advertising Innovators: Lessons from the Field
- Superheroes of the Second Screen
- Big Data: Friend or Foe?
- How Big Is Big Data?
- Cable's Technology Roadmap
- TV Advertising 2.0 Is Here: Is the Industry Ready?
- Changing Habits: Content-Discovery and the TV of Tomorrow
- Television Content in the Age of Social Media: Opportunities and Challenges
- Understanding the Economics of the TV 2.0 Ecosystem
- Sports, TV Everywhere, and the Interactive Viewer
- Innovation at the Intersection of TV and Broadband
- Dragons of Design: Mapping the Crossroads of Design and Technology
- Connecting TV Ads to Mobile Wallet Experiences--Will 2014 Be the Year?
- Impresarios of Interactivity
- Enhanced Advertising on Smart TV's: Expanding the Category, Pushing the Envelope
The event also features:
- A keynote presentation by David Lyle, CEO of National Geographic Channels, followed by a Q&A session with attendees.
- Q&A sessions on the second screen with Rich Riley, CEO of Shazam, and Anthony Rose, CTO of zeebox.
- A fireside on the Cable RDK featuring Time Warner Cable SVP of Technology, Matt Zelesko.
- A live radio broadcast featuring interviews on the future of TV commerce and content.
- An Interface Showcase, featuring the best in UI/UX design from the past year.
- A Hackathon in which developers will compete for a $6,000 grand prize sponsored by Comcast, NBCUniversal and zeebox.
In addition, TVOT NYC 2013 offers Newsmaker announcements, presentations and demo's from such industry leaders as:
- Showtime Networks
Moreover, the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is collocating an Agency Day event at TVOT NYC 2013, providing attendees with an unparalleled opportunity to network with--and get on the radars of--a focused group of advertising-industry professionals who have been selected by the IAB because of their interest in advanced/interactive TV. While the event, which kicks off at 4:00PM, is invitation-only, TVOT attendees are welcome to attend Agency Day sessions on a first-come-first-served basis, if seating is available.
Finally, TVOT NYC 2013 will feature a Holiday Cocktail Party, sponsored by Rentrak. Among other treats, the party will include a special Rentrak cocktail; Carlsberg beer and Crabbie's Ginger Beer provided by St. Killian Importing; and a spirits tasting organized by The Fifty Best, and featuring such venerable brands as Arran, Blue Chair Bay, Isle of Skye, Kilchoman and Suntory!