[itvt] is please to announce Bottle Rocket's TVOT NYC 2016 Master Class, "Case Studies--The Real Developers of Multi-Platform."
The Master Class will begin at 2:50PM on the Beatrice Stage (note: TVOT NYC 2016 takes place Thursday, December 8th at the SVA Theatre, 333 W 23rd St, New York, NY 10011)
Here's a description of the Master Class from the TVOT NYC 2016 Show Brochure:
Bottle Rocket Master Class: Case Studies--The Real Developers of Multi-Platform
Bottle Rocket has developed multi-platform solutions for some of network and cable's biggest brands. This Master Class will cover the drama with real-life case studies and learnings including:
- Prioritizing your multi-platform solution--the battle between your budget, business models, and platform desires.
- Keeping up with constantly evolving requirements--when everyone wants something different from you.
- Managing the hidden cost of being trendy.
- Identifying what makes you special--a platform-by-platform overview.
Judy Johnson Peter Welpton
- Judy Johnson, Director of Product Management, AWE Powered by Bottle Rocket
- Peter Welpton, Business Development Executive, AWE Powered by Bottle Rocket
- Andy Dombroski, UI Specialist, AWE Powered by Bottle Rocket
The Schedule of Sessions for TVOT NYC 2016 is available at: http://www.thetvoftomorrowshow.com/announcing-schedule-sessions-tvot-nyc-2016-0
Purchase your TVOT NYC 2016 tickets at: http://tvotnyc2016.eventbrite.com